Bring Your Book to Life in 3 Days
Is there a story in your heart that longs to be told or an important message that needs to be shared?
Has writing a book been on your bucket list for the longest time? If you’ve ever had a book that you wanted
to write, here’s a writing companion to guide you one step at a time.
Combining the art and science of book writing, this writing retreat guide provides you with the tools
needed to begin writing, which is one of the hardest things to do, and helps you get started on the right foot
in your writing journey.
Whether you want to pack up your bags and go to a writing hideaway, or you want to write in the
comforts of your favorite café or desk at home, this do-it-yourself writing retreat book can help you make that
crucial start and lead you to the right path.
Specifically, this book will teach you how to:
• Begin and do the one thing that matters most in book writing
• Design your book cover and craft a captivating book title
• Build your book’s structure and know what goes into a book
• Tell a powerful story that will connect with your readers
• Keep writing when you just want to quit
• Beat the dreaded “writer’s block”
• Answer the question: Should I go for traditional publishing or self-publishing?
This book also contains prayers from fellow writers and writing tips to help you to keep writing
forward. Are you ready to bring your book to life? Get your journal and laptop ready, bring this book, and go
“Here is a manual every aspiring writer should have. It contains everything they need to know about writing
and launching their first book.”
– Kirby Llaban, bestselling author, The Fired Up Life
“Every writer has to find a sacred time and place for her to write. Let this book help you find that sacred
space and time, and let this guide you into finally writing that book to life.
– Karren Renz Seña, writing coach and author, Unwritten
The Apprentice Asia winner, Jonathan Yabut, is back for more dose of grit!
Coming from the success of his best-selling debut book, “From Grit To Great”, Jonathan explores further what motivates and frustrates today’s office workers, millennial employees, and their Gen X managers.
Packed with his signature rants and inspiring quotes, “Fast Forward” showcases advice that cover the classic life cycle of an average employee: finding a job, learning from others, defeating office politics, loving a boss that you hate, getting promoted, and deciding to finally quit to find greener pastures. The book is loaded with practical lessons and stories which the Asian Apprentice learned in his work experiences around the world. Fast Forward was written by a millennial for the millennial on how to fast track one’s career despite the ruthless politics in the competitive business world.
If you’ve always wondered how to take the leap from being a struggling employee to an affluent entrepreneur and investor, look no further.
On the heels of the smashing success of his debut book, Rex Mendoza’s much-awaited second offering will not leave you disappointed. Brimming with illuminating stories from his personal journey from the bottom of the corporate ladder to the owner of several multimillion-peso businesses, Rex will fire you up to blaze your own trail to success from employee to entrepreneur and investor.
In these pages, you will learn how to:
• Become an entrepreneur and investor while being an employee
• Determine your financial, emotional, and professional readiness to take the leap from employee to entrepreneur
• Overcome common excuses that keep you from pursuing entrepreneurship
• Create momentum and harness energy to break away from your comfort zones
• Plough back and invest in yourself to achieve greater success
• Apply fundamental principles and compelling convictions in investing
• Define, measure, monitor, and achieve genuine success
• And many more!
THE SECRET TO SUCCESS IS OUT! IT’S CALLED “GRIT”
Jonathan Yabut finally launches his first book which shares his life journey to winning The Apprentice Asia. FROM GRIT TO GREAT is a delightful treat for aspiring students, millennial workers, and budding entrepreneurs of all ages looking for inspiration and motivation on how to “make it big.” It’s the book where business meets wit. Join Jonathan as he discusses the following topics:
- FUEL YOUR SUCCESS FROM GRIT: What is grit? How do you develop grit? Jonathan explains that you don’t need to become an Einstein, a Richie Rich, or a royalty to succeed in life – what you need is grit.
- BEHIND THE SCENES SPILLED: From bedroom to boardroom, Jonathan shares never-before-revealed thoughts and life lessons taken from Mr. Tony Fernandes and fellow candidates.
- HACK THE CORPORATE WORLD: From working hard to working smart, get practical tips on how to climb the corporate ladder faster!
- BE THE NEXT APPRENTICE: Aspiring to join The Apprentice Asia? Learn tips and tactics from the winner himself!
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur putting up a business or planning to have one?
This book is for you.Having an idea for a business is easy but starting it is another story. The Handy Guide for Business Starters will show you the way in knowing what form of business your enterprise should take, where to have it registered, and what reports you need to submit monthly, quarterly, and yearly to the Bureau of Internal Revenue, Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Department of Trade and Industry.Just as you need to get birth and baptismal certificates for your newborn children to make them legitimate, this book will help you know where to get the necessary permits and licenses needed for your business.With sound accounting principles made easy and valuable tips on how to be a good financial steward of the resources God has given you, this book will help you lay the necessary foundations for your successful enterprise.
You spend more than 60 percent of your waking hours at work. So if you’re miserable in the office, you are therefore miserable more than half of the time you’re awake! Imagine what your life would be if you turn those long working hours of sheer drudgery into Extraordinary Joy – something you only dream about while you sleep! While it’s not hard to accept “Extra Joy” as a poetic pitch and as a religious experience, can it really be found – of all the places in the world – in your office cubicle? This book answers with a thundering YES! and shows you how.
Do You Want to Build Your Own Business? Look No Further. This Book Will Be Your Guide!
This book comes complete: it discusses the “hardware” and “software” of starting a business–the mind and the heart. You’ll learn important principles that will save you from the most common pitfalls that make businesses fail…
Why your passion is NOT enough to turn your passion into profit!
The 8 Power Keys to a Truly Rich business;
Why “scarcity” is good for you as you start your business!
Why you should ALMOST NEVER compete on price… and so much more!
Apply immediately what you learn as you answer the exercises in this book. Then be on your way to becoming a Truly Rich Entrepreneur!
*This is an e-book version
How Can Underdogs Become Overcomers?
JPaul Hernandez was a twentysomething trapped in credit card debts and purposeless living. After a series of wrong decisions, he hit rock bottom with the stress of his problems eating him up. It wasn’t an easy journey, but through hard work, grit, training, the guidance of coaches and mentors, and God’s unending grace, he was able to turn his stress into success. Armed with life-changing lessons, he’s now teaching others how to recover from ground zero and bring out the hero in each of us.
In this book, learn how you can:
- Be equipped to face your life’s biggest problems
- Have the power to face your stressors
- Find your purpose
- Discover the courage to combat your biggest fears
- Decide how successful you want to be; and
- Take the first steps towards the path to living your dream life!
JPaul Hernandez is the voice that young people need today – for their careers, personal goals and spiritual lives. In his second book, How Underdogs Can Become Overcomers, he doesn’t fail to deliver. – Rissa Singson-Kawpeng, bestselling author of While You’re Waiting, Add Color to Your Single Life.
I Hit it Big After 40 business failures.
Just hold on to hope, faith and love of Christ and you will be blessed forever.
“Bro Jess shares important entrepreneurial lessons in this book. What sets him apart from many successful business people I know, however, are resilience and his unwavering trust in God. Indeed, failure and pain are better teachers. What doesn’t kill us make us stronger. God closes doors, but not without opening better ones. Jess has masterfully shared his story and we all should read and learn.” –Rex Mendoza
*This title is available on Paperback format only