Are You Stuck in Your Comfortable Prison?
The master key to unlock your financial, mental, and emotional jail cell is within this hard-hitting book. Bestselling author and TrulyRichClub founder Bo Sanchez will tell you why and how you can get out of your prison of fear that has kept you stagnant in your finances, career, business, and even other parts of your life.
First, he clarifies a core misunderstanding about God–that “He doesn’t run a fruit store but a seed store.” Diving deeper, Bo explains this beautiful mystery he calls “irrational generosity,”which creates multiplied miracles in your financial life as well as in other dimensions. Through Limitless, Bo will teach you how to get out of your comfort zone, enter your courage zone, and with God, cocreate your abundant destiny–not for your own empire but for His kingdom.
George Gabriel shares his personal thoughts on how to make the most of God’s greatest gifts.
Love Handles by Rissa Singson-Kawpeng
Finally, a dating manual that answers the questions of impatient brides!
Dating can often be confusing, mysterious or downright impossible. Whether your problem is you’ve never had a date or can’t figure out how to get your boyfriend to propose marriage, you’ll find enlightenment and inspiration in these pages.
This book will teach you:
• What to do while you’re waiting for God’s best
• What things you need to throw out to have a happy relationship
• The science and stages of love and how you can put these to good use in your relationship
• Practical tips on how to meet and relate with men
• Simple things you can do daily to meet your One True Love
And many more!
Each chapter ends with letters from true-to-life, wanna-be brides whose questions resonate with your own. Gleaning wisdom from Scripture, her many years of serving singles ministries and her own experience, Rissa Singson Kawpeng gives you another bestseller that will change your single life.
Embrace the person, the experience, the moment. From the editor of FiSH, two-time awardee for best youth magazine at the Catholic Mass Media Awards.
Love Someone Today
One-to-One Discipleship for Catholics
Love Someone Today is a seven-lesson discipleship guide to help new disciples start their relationship with God. It will also help you make disciples of Jesus by loving one person at a time.
In these pages, you’ll learn these 7 powerful truths:
• God Has a Great Purpose for Your Life
• God Loves You More Than You Can Imagine
• God Forgives You Even Before You Ask
• God Calls You to Repent and Live a New Life
• God Calls You to a Personal Relationship
• God Calls You to Follow Him Totally
• God Calls You to a Spiritual Family
How Do You Love Yourself?
Let us count the ways…
God wants you to accept and love yourself as He does.
This simple and inspiring book provides you with the spiritual truths that will help you love yourself God’s way.
· Learn biblical truths that will help you overcome the lies that lead to self-hate and undermine your self-worth.
· Find practical ways that you can do when your love tank is running empty, when you’re feeling needy and need to take care of your self.
· Discover valuable lessons that will help you love yourself in a healthy way.
PLUS: 52 Ways to Love Yourself, one for every week of the year!
Are you ready to take the first step towards wholeness?
This book will help you to truly love your self, the way God does.
Love yourself today.
Ma’am May I Go Out?
Practical Lessons I Learned Outside the Classroom
This is a book for every student.
Maliban sa mga natututunan mo sa loob ng classroom, mayroong mga bagay na dapat mo ring matutunan sa labas ng eskuwelahan na hindi mo dapat balewalain. Maroong malaking classroom na naghihintay sa iyo — ang classroom ng buhay.
This book will inspire you to study more, learn more, and have fun. Sundan mo lang ang STAR — Scripture, Tale, Activity and Reflection — dito at siguradong gagabayan ka nito sa tamang landas.
MARCH 2019: The Zero Waste Filipina
Get inspiration for you and your friends! Kerygma, the life-changing magazine, now on special Buy 5 issues, get 1 free promo. Available for a limited time only.
*Save up to P100 once you purchase this product!
Are You Ready for a Wow Transformation?
Imagine if you are capable of reconfiguring your body back to how it was when you felt like a madame butterfly in your tight jeans, prancing on four-inch stilettos, with a 22-inch waistline. Inconceivable? I bet that is something any woman would want.
While most people think that a flight attendant’s lifestyle is of pure globe-trotting and shopping sprees, Joana transforms her unique flying moments into metaphors to share how she was able to reinvent herself in her 40s. Her insights on how she quenched her thirst for wellness and how she slowly climbed to a happy and healthy altitude are no less than inspiring. This book will unravel self-help techniques and creative tools on how to start your own metamorphosis, grow your own wings, and fly.
*This title is available on E-book format only
Increase Your Income
Without Leaving Your Home
Most mothers are trapped between family and job, leaving them stuck, undecided, and confused about which way to go. This book has proven several legitimate strategies to earn money, both online and offline, using any part of the house while being fully hands-on and staying on top of their household duties.
BACK-TO-BACK MOMMY MUST-HAVES BY DR. JOSEPHINE HOLGADO!
Your Newborn Is a Blessing: A Guide to Your Baby’s Health From Conception to Birth
ARE YOU STILL SCARED OUT OF YOUR WITS, BUT STILL WANT TO BE HANDS-ON IN CARING FOR YOUR BABY?
Do you have the proper armor to face a battle with a crying baby? Don’t worry! Be brave! This book will show you how you can:
- Care for your newborn with the right skills, tools, and frame of mind
- Determine the nuance of every act or expression that your baby makes
- and many more!
Wanted: Perfect Yaya: 7 Steps to Equip Your Child’s Caregiver
Do you want a caregiver whom you can trust to take care of your baby when you’re away from home?
Are you a working mom?
Are you a father who is an OFW?
Do you have to leave your child in the hands of someone even for a brief moment because you have an errand to do?
What characteristics are you looking for in someone who will watch over your precious one that will ensure your baby’s safety?
The greatest fear of every parent is to hear horror stories from their kids about how their “yaya” or nanny treated them when their parents are not around.
This book will show you how you can:
- Find a true C.A.R.E.G.I.V.E.R for your precious baby
- Determine the necessary vaccines and preventive measures to protect your child against common diseases
- Know the proper nutrition for your infant diseases
- Recognize the early signs and symptoms of an acute illness in your child
- Look for the appropriate activity for your baby
- Find the right mental stimulation to enhance your child’s intelligence
- Improve your child’s emotional quotient to make her happy and satisfied
- Trust in God’s unconditional love, warm embrace and watchful eyes in your search for the perfect yaya