Is Your Marriage in Need of Marital First Aid? Or Maybe You Just Want More Love in Your Marriage?
One of the biggest problems a couple faces in married life is being unaware of how each one feels in a given situation. Because of this, issues that cloud common sense and judgment arise, leading to arguments and misunderstanding.
In this book, Dreus and Love Cosio share the lessons they learned and continue to learn in their journey as a couple with the aim of deepening your relationship or answering your marriage-in-distress call.
Let them help you resolve conflict, deepen your love, and revive your marriage.
Be enlightened by the wise advice and practical insights they share from real-life stories on the following:
- How to handle money in marriage
- Keep the romance alive
- Forgive and receive second chances
- Live to the full as you wait for your dreams to be fulfilled
- Harness the power of communication
- And many more!
Love Handles by Rissa Singson-Kawpeng
Finally, a dating manual that answers the questions of impatient brides!
Dating can often be confusing, mysterious or downright impossible. Whether your problem is you’ve never had a date or can’t figure out how to get your boyfriend to propose marriage, you’ll find enlightenment and inspiration in these pages.
This book will teach you:
• What to do while you’re waiting for God’s best
• What things you need to throw out to have a happy relationship
• The science and stages of love and how you can put these to good use in your relationship
• Practical tips on how to meet and relate with men
• Simple things you can do daily to meet your One True Love
And many more!
Each chapter ends with letters from true-to-life, wanna-be brides whose questions resonate with your own. Gleaning wisdom from Scripture, her many years of serving singles ministries and her own experience, Rissa Singson Kawpeng gives you another bestseller that will change your single life.
Love Someone Today
One-to-One Discipleship for Catholics
Love Someone Today is a seven-lesson discipleship guide to help new disciples start their relationship with God. It will also help you make disciples of Jesus by loving one person at a time.
In these pages, you’ll learn these 7 powerful truths:
• God Has a Great Purpose for Your Life
• God Loves You More Than You Can Imagine
• God Forgives You Even Before You Ask
• God Calls You to Repent and Live a New Life
• God Calls You to a Personal Relationship
• God Calls You to Follow Him Totally
• God Calls You to a Spiritual Family
How Do You Love Yourself?
Let us count the ways…
God wants you to accept and love yourself as He does.
This simple and inspiring book provides you with the spiritual truths that will help you love yourself God’s way.
· Learn biblical truths that will help you overcome the lies that lead to self-hate and undermine your self-worth.
· Find practical ways that you can do when your love tank is running empty, when you’re feeling needy and need to take care of your self.
· Discover valuable lessons that will help you love yourself in a healthy way.
PLUS: 52 Ways to Love Yourself, one for every week of the year!
Are you ready to take the first step towards wholeness?
This book will help you to truly love your self, the way God does.
Love yourself today.
This is a book for every student.
Maliban sa mga natutunan mo sa loob ng classroom, mayroong mga bagay na dapat mo ring matutunan sa labas ng eskwelahan na hindi mo dapat balewalain. Mayroong malaking classroom na naghihintay sa iyo – ang classroom ng buhay.
This book will inspire you to study more, learn more, and have fun. Sundan mo lang ang STAR – Scripture, Tale, Activity and Reflection – dito at siguradong gagabayan ka nito sa tamang landas.
Packed with down-to-earth and funny stories, this book will inspire you to reflect on your own journey through school and life. May mga activities din that will help you apply valuable life lessons make you a better person.
Can we learn outside? Teacher Nio says, “Yes, we can!”
Mag-aral ka at magmahal.
Are You Ready for a Wow Transformation?
Imagine if you are capable of reconfiguring your body back to how it was when you felt like a madame butterfly in your tight jeans, prancing on four-inch stilettos, with a 22-inch waistline. Inconceivable? I bet that is something any woman would want.
While most people think that a flight attendant’s lifestyle is of pure globe-trotting and shopping sprees, Joana transforms her unique flying moments into metaphors to share how she was able to reinvent herself in her 40s. Her insights on how she quenched her thirst for wellness and how she slowly climbed to a happy and healthy altitude are no less than inspiring. This book will unravel self-help techniques and creative tools on how to start your own metamorphosis, grow your own wings, and fly.
*This title is available on E-book format only
Increase Your Income
Without Leaving Your Home
Most mothers are trapped between family and job, leaving them stuck, undecided, and confused about which way to go. This book has proven several legitimate strategies to earn money, both online and offline, using any part of the house while being fully hands-on and staying on top of their household duties.
BACK-TO-BACK MOMMY MUST-HAVES BY DR. JOSEPHINE HOLGADO!
Your Newborn Is a Blessing: A Guide to Your Baby’s Health From Conception to Birth
ARE YOU STILL SCARED OUT OF YOUR WITS, BUT STILL WANT TO BE HANDS-ON IN CARING FOR YOUR BABY?
Do you have the proper armor to face a battle with a crying baby? Don’t worry! Be brave! This book will show you how you can:
- Care for your newborn with the right skills, tools, and frame of mind
- Determine the nuance of every act or expression that your baby makes
- Find out the need to screen for the presence of congenital diseases to prevent complications like mental retardation and death
- and many more!
Wanted: Perfect Yaya: 7 Steps to Equip Your Child’s Caregiver
Do you want a caregiver whom you can trust to take care of your baby when you’re away from home?
Are you a working mom?
Are you a father who is an OFW?
Do you have to leave your child in the hands of someone even for a brief moment because you have an errand to do?
What characteristics are you looking for in someone who will watch over your precious one that will ensure your baby’s safety?
The greatest fear of every parent is to hear horror stories from their kids about how their “yaya” or nanny treated them when their parents are not around.
This book will show you how you can:
- Find a true C.A.R.E.G.I.V.E.R for your precious baby
- Determine the necessary vaccines and preventive measures to protect your child against common diseases
- Know the proper nutrition for your infant diseases
- Recognize the early signs and symptoms of an acute illness in your child
- Look for the appropriate activity for your baby
- Find the right mental stimulation to enhance your child’s intelligence
- Improve your child’s emotional quotient to make her happy and satisfied
- Trust in God’s unconditional love, warm embrace and watchful eyes in your search for the perfect yaya
Turn Around Your Finances and Live the Life You Want!
Have you been working so hard for years, yet, you don’t understand where your money went? Do you want to overcome your debts, save and invest, but you don’t know where to start? Do you want to pursue your real passion but you can’t leave your job because it’s your bread and butter?
YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.
This book will show you 9 simple steps that you can apply right away to turn around your finances and live the life you’ve always wanted!
Could the universe be conspiring to bless your life?
Bo Sanchez didn’t have much going for him. He was an “ungifted kid.” He was poor in school, poor in sports and literally poor. But something amazing happened that turned his life around. God became real to him as if He were standing right in their living room. And since then, Bo has been on a path filled with grace and blessing.
In this brief autobiography in his midlife, bestselling author and Catholic preacher Bo Sanchez opens your eyes to his conspiracy theory of grace at work in your life. He writes, “Every part of God’s spiritual and physical universe is conspiring, plotting an conniving to bless your life with massive abundance. All we have to do is say yes to that reckless love.”
In this book, you’ll also learn 5 Keys to Grow and Expand Yourself:
- Key #1: Believe You’re Bigger
- Key #2: Focus on Your Core Gift
- Key #3: Build Your Network
- Key #4: Create an Autopilot System
- Key #5: Allow Love to Stretch You
Kung Paano Ka Magreretiro Bilang Milyonaryo sa Pamamagitan ng Stock Market
Once upon a time, si Bo Sanchez ay isang mahirap na misyonero lamang na tumatanggap ng allowance na P30 sa isang araw. May mga araw na hindi siya makapunta sa mga prayer meeting niya dahil wala siyang pambayad ng pamasahe sa bus.
Pero noong 1998, binago niya ang buhay niya.
Ngayon, mayroon na siyang lanindalawang maliliit na negosyo na tumatakbo kahit hindi na niya tutukan ang mga ito, dahil 90 porsyento ng panahon niya ay nakalaan pa rin sa kanyang mga gawaing misyonero.
Natuto rin siyang mag-invest sa stock market.
At hindi niya kailanman nalilimutan ang tunay na layunin ng kayamanan – ang magmahal sa kapwa.
Sa praktikal at inspirational na librong ito, mababasa mo ang nakatutuwang kuwento ng kung paano turuan ni Bo ang tatlo niyang mga katulong at mag-invest sa stock market at mag-ipon para sa pagreretiro nila. Ibabahagi niya sa iyo kung paano niya itinuro sa kanila ang 5-envelope system. Matututunan mo rin sa librong ito ang “4 Rules of Making Millions Through the Stock Market”.
Naniniwala si Bo na makapagreretiro ka bilang milyonaryo sa pamamagitan ng pag-iinvest sa stock market. Dahil kung kayang gawin ito ng mga katulong niya, kaya mo rin!