BACK-TO-BACK MOMMY MUST-HAVES BY DR. JOSEPHINE HOLGADO!
Your Newborn Is a Blessing: A Guide to Your Baby’s Health From Conception to Birth
ARE YOU STILL SCARED OUT OF YOUR WITS, BUT STILL WANT TO BE HANDS-ON IN CARING FOR YOUR BABY?
Do you have the proper armor to face a battle with a crying baby? Don’t worry! Be brave! This book will show you how you can:
- Care for your newborn with the right skills, tools, and frame of mind
- Determine the nuance of every act or expression that your baby makes
- Find out the need to screen for the presence of congenital diseases to prevent complications like mental retardation and death
- and many more!
Wanted: Perfect Yaya: 7 Steps to Equip Your Child’s Caregiver
Do you want a caregiver whom you can trust to take care of your baby when you’re away from home?
Are you a working mom?
Are you a father who is an OFW?
Do you have to leave your child in the hands of someone even for a brief moment because you have an errand to do?
What characteristics are you looking for in someone who will watch over your precious one that will ensure your baby’s safety?
The greatest fear of every parent is to hear horror stories from their kids about how their “yaya” or nanny treated them when their parents are not around.
This book will show you how you can:
- Find a true C.A.R.E.G.I.V.E.R for your precious baby
- Determine the necessary vaccines and preventive measures to protect your child against common diseases
- Know the proper nutrition for your infant diseases
- Recognize the early signs and symptoms of an acute illness in your child
- Look for the appropriate activity for your baby
- Find the right mental stimulation to enhance your child’s intelligence
- Improve your child’s emotional quotient to make her happy and satisfied
- Trust in God’s unconditional love, warm embrace and watchful eyes in your search for the perfect yaya
Mustard is an educational magazine for kids ages 6-10 (or Grades 1-4) which aims to help children see the world around them through eyes of faith. The main objectives are:
1) To help children grow in their faith and knowledge of Jesus through simple and interesting teachings/Bible stories.
2) To bring a sense of awe and wonder of God’s creation.
3) To provide children with relevant information about the world around them.
4) To promote learning and reading through fun and creative ways.
*Your subscription will start based on the month you placed your orders.
Example, if you place your order month of July, we will sent you July issue as your first copy.
Mustard Magazine issue month: June-March (10 issues)
Taglish version of best selling book, “How to Prosper”
Anong habits ang kailangan mong itapon?
Isipin mo ang isang pundidong ilaw. Hindi na nito magagawa ang trabaho niyang magbigay ng liwanag. Anong ginagawa mo sa isang pundidong ilaw? Itinatapon mo ito at bumili ka ng bago. (Hindi ka gumagawa ng isang museo ng pundidong ilaw.)
In the same way, may mga kinasanayan kang gawin na hindi na nakatutulong sa’yo. Hindi ka na nito pinapasagana. Hindi ka na nito ginagawang mabuting tao o inilalapit sa mga pangarap mo, At higit sa lahat, hindi na nito nabe-bless ang mga taong mahal mo.
Hayaan mong maging mentor mo si Bo Sanchez para sa pagbabago ng buhay mo. Ang hawak mong libro ay hindi lang ordinaryong libro, pero isang step-by-step Personal Change Manual. Bawat pahina, bawat kuwento, bawat kaalaman ay ihahanda ka para magbago ang buhay mo – para hindi ka maging museum ng mga pundidong ilaw. Sa halip, ikaw ay magiging isang bahay na puno ng magagandang ilaw, kumikislap at nagliliwanag, nagbibigay ng inspirasyon sa iba para baguhin din ang buhay nila.